Sep 11, 2012

Mood Bead Bracelets and Jewelry

Mood Bead Bracelets by JG Beaded Jewelry
Mood bead jewelry is perfect for wearing year round! Personally, the mood bead bracelet I wear is one of my all time favorite pieces of jewelry. A few people have told me that they bought something from my shop  JG Beaded Jewelry to give as a gift but ended up keeping it for themselves, so they ordered another - I love that! It just goes to show how cool they really are!
Cheap mood beads will turn permanently black after a while, but the mood beads I use are top notch! They may cost a little more for me to buy, but well worth it. These liquid crystal thermo-sensitive color changing mood beads turn from blue, purple, green, golden-bronze to other colors with temperature.
Check out the "Mood Bead Bracelet" photo album on Facebook/JGBeadedJewelry to view some of the colors of the mood beads.
Custom orders and sizes are not a problem, go to JGBeadedJewelry.com and contact me for special requests. You can find mood bead earrings, bracelets, necklaces, suncatchers, rearview decorations and bookmarks there!


No comments: