Feb 20, 2013

Crystal Suncatchers, Prism Crystals, Rainbow Crystals, Crystal Car Charms, Decorations and Ornaments

and



and 

Working with crystals is one of my favorite crafty pastimes and lately I have been crystal crazy. I swore that I'd limit purchases for a while, but when I got the call that my crystal guy was in town, I was out of the house and on the way to meet him within 15 minutes! I was glad that I did because I came home with over 80 colors, shapes and sizes of faceted crystal beads to embellish the crystal suncatchers with. When I  pulled out the prism crystals to create a few pieces with I realized that my color stock was dwindling...so I made a call to order up more! Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I am addicted, but in my mind it is not a problem. There are much worse things to be addicted to! Besides, if it isn't hurting anyone (for instance not having food for my family or money for bills) and makes everyone happy (me and happy recipients) then no harm is done - right? Right!
So anyway, now my prism crystal collection ranges from clear with Aurora Borealis hues (pictured above), clear, light/cobalt/sapphire/teal blue, light purple, green, pink, red, light topaz and dark topaz (golden) in several different sizes. The 20mm and 30mm crystals are perfect for rearview mirror car charms, but I wouldn't recommend anything bigger unless you don't mind cracking the windshield on sudden impact (yikes)! I had a lady order a 60mm crystal suncatcher only to ask if she could return it for a smaller size because it was too big for her car! Of course that was no problem, but I would have recommended a smaller size if I knew what she was intending on using it for. Honestly, once you go bigger than the 30mm crystal, they are much better to hang in a sunny window, the sun porch, the office, the nursery or anywhere you'd like a little visual stimulation. Right now, I have three in the window that gets the morning sun and it brightens my day when the rainbows are showing their colors on the walls and floor. My cat looks at them for a while then pounces and that makes me laugh even more.
If you don't want the rainbow effect and just a colorful crystal window decoration, I would suggest any other color prism crystal besides the clear with Aurora Borealis coating, as that gives off rainbows to the fullest.
Did I mention that I love to do custom orders? Yes, you pick the crystal color, gemstones, beads, charms or whatever your heart desires and we can work together on coming up with something suitable for you. I'll email you a picture and if you like it then it's yours. If you don't then someone else can have it and we try again!
Crystal suncatchers are a great gift - even for a guy! It doesn't have to be shiny as I have many beads and gemstones that are perfect for men. You can find my crystal suncatchers and rearview car decorations and charms at www.JGBeadedJewelry.com or in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/JGBeadedJewelry
I accept PayPal and Money Orders on my website and Etsy accepts PayPal, Credit Cards, Gift Cards and e-checks. If you wish to use a credit card and see something on my website that is not listed in my Etsy store, please send me a message as I am happy to make a special listing for you. I am pretty quick at responding so you shouldn't have to wait very long.
Keep in mind that I can ship anywhere with a personal message from you if you are in a hurry to get a gift somewhere fast! All orders and customers (you) are important to me and I will ship your item(s) as fast as physically possible (usually within 24 hours or less) and email you the tracking information.
In the past, international orders were shipped via "standard mail" but once the package leaves the US it can no longer be tracked, therefore, I have changed my shipping policies to ensure delivery. The downside to that is that it costs quite bit more but if I can save money on shipping, I am happy to refund the excess amount. If you are willing to have your international order shipped standard mail, I am happy to calculate exact shipping charges, but please note that I cannot be held accountable for lost packages. I have not lost one yet and would like to keep it that way (knock on wood)!
Well, that's it for now folks...
Shine on!
~Sharon / JG Beaded Jewelry
I love to give stuff away! Enter the FREE GIVEAWAY at JGBeadedJewelry.com and/or Facebook.com/JGBeadedJewelry

No comments: