Jan 25, 2014

Rasta Suncatcher for the Reggae Lover





For the love of Reggae, this is a perfect way to "Lively Up Yourself" (click on it, you won't be disappointed), crank up the tunes and hang one in a window or anywhere you choose! Wire wrapped by hand with a green, red, golden or clear prism crystal along with flawless and gorgeous Swarovski crystals in Rasta colors. The first one made was a custom request for a couple who wanted to hang it in their "Rasta Bus", and well....I was more than happy to make it for them! After they received the package, they kindly sent a note about how much they loved it. That crystal will get plenty of road time, I'm sure!
I am always happy to create that special piece to fit your needs ~ if I have the materials, I'll make it for you! Just send your request through the contact form at JGBeadedJewelry.com with your choice of gemstone, bead and/or crystal colors! You will be responded to as soon as possible!


One Love



No comments: