Mar 6, 2014

Crystal Suncatchers

Brighten up any window or room with a crystal suncatcher! Rainbows will appear when in direct sunlight and hanging crystals will also give any room a little extra sparkle! You can hang them in the office, sun room, nursery, greenhouse, porch, and even from a tree! I love making suncatchers, it's one of my favorite things to do. I have many sizes, shapes and colors of prism crystals, as well as a stockpile of crystal beads to embellish them with.
You may also like smaller crystals for the rear-view mirror, and I have plenty of those as well!
Take a look at JGBeadedJewelry.com to see the wide selection available and if there is something you have in mind and would like me to create a custom suncatcher for you, please do not hesitate to contact me with your request.




No comments: